GeekGal, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  MIS degree and 15+ years experience with both Mac and Windows hardware & software

My question has not been answered

Customer Question

My question has not been answered
Submitted: 10 days ago.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Byron replied 10 days ago.

Hi. My name is***** you for your question and the opportunity to assist.

I'm unable to locate a previous question. How may I assist you?

Expert:  Quiksilver07070 replied 10 days ago.

Previous question:

Expert:  Quiksilver07070 replied 10 days ago. opened another question instead of coming back to the original question.

I would like to continue to help you, but I have not had a response from you in a long time.

Customer: replied 9 days ago.
I paid £30 last night to ask someone how I can remove my photos on my profile & this hasn't been resolved.
Expert:  GeekGal replied 9 days ago.

Hi Bridget. I do see another question listed for you but it is listed as a problem with your broadband connection, not a problem with Are these the same question or are they 2 separate issues? I can walk you through your issues, and give you all of the options along with instructions, but you'll need to return to the original expert for help with the original question.

Do you want to permanently delete your account? That will delete all data including pictures? If so, here's how you can do it.

Important: Before you can delete your account, you need to cancel the automatic renewal of your subscription. You can then delete your account via the “My account settings” section of our website.

Here's a step by step guide to delete your account:

1. Hover your mouse over your screen name displayed at the top right of any page when you are logged into the site and click 'My account settings'
  2. At the bottom of this page you'll see a link that says "To suspend or delete your account, click here"
  3. At the very end of the next page select the links that says “To delete your account and permanently remove your profile from the site, click here” (clicking on “Suspend my account” will merely hide it)
  4. Upon selecting the link, you can choose to delete your account

Remember, once you decide to delete your account, it will be deleted permanently and you will be unable to reinstate it. You may want to consider choosing the suspend option rather than the delete option so your profile and the connections you made aren’t lost forever. If you choose to suspend rather than delete, your information (including pictures, will remain available to you if you should wish to reinstate your account, but not visible to anyone else.

Expert:  GeekGal replied 9 days ago.

Please give this a try and let me know how it works for you. If this solves the problem, would you mind taking a moment to rate my service? You can give your rating by selecting the stars located on the top right of the question page. I'd really appreciate it! Without a positive rating I am not credited for my answer. If this doesn't solve the problem be sure to let me know so we can continue troubleshooting.

Expert:  GeekGal replied 9 days ago.

If you have questions about billing, you can contact Customer Service via email at***@******.*** or you can view options for contacting them by chat or phone at Have a great day! Please let me know if you need more help.