Robert M., Consultant
Experience:  30 yrs. in NYC computer industry working with PC and networks, banks, brokerage, legal etc.
23372949

Nothing....I made a payment through PayPal to FlipKey.

Customer Question

Nothing....I made a payment through PayPal to FlipKey. FlipKey wrote that I have a refund coming from PayPal. The property that I sent the payment to accepted payment and then I received word that the property had been rented to someone else three hours before. What do I do? The payment was to Paypal for a deposit for a rental in Palm Springs, CA called Tin Roof. Please check records so I can received this refund. I have stopped using PayPal for this reason. thank you
JA: What kind of computer do you have? We have a 30 day refund policy so you can simply email***@******.*** and they will try to fix your problem or refund your money. Have you installed any updates recently?
Customer: No I am not a computer guru. Please just give me a number. This involves in excess of $1000.00
JA: Anything else you want the computer expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: No
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Robert M. replied 1 month ago.

Hi, I'm Robert and I'll be helping you with your computer question.

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Just send me a phone number of Customer service. I must go to a doctors appt mow
Expert:  Robert M. replied 1 month ago.

You need to dispute this with PayPal

If you sign into your PayPal account you can find the transaction number and then click on dispute

Here are the steps to open a dispute through the Resolution Center:

1. Log in to your PayPal account.
  2. Click Resolve a problem in our Resolution Center.
  3. Click Dispute a Transaction.
  4. Select the item you wish to dispute, click Continue, and follow the rest of the instructions provided to submit your dispute.

You can also call them at(###) ###-####/p>

As soon as you tell them that you dispute the charge they have to get it back from the other party

Expert:  Robert M. replied 1 month ago.
is PayPal's number. They can get your money back. It might already be back in PayPal but they won't send it back to your bank or credit card unless you ask for a withdrawal