Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO
16465236

My computer is fine, but my email has a problem. When I go

Customer Question

My computer is fine, but my email has a problem. When I go to send out an email, when the page comes up for me to type my email, well on the screen with a LARGE blue picture that I have to type. I don't have just the white page anymore. How can I get rid of that picture?
JA: Just to clarify, what's the make and model of your machine, and what operating system are you running?
Customer: DELL, Internet Explorer and I don't know the other...My computer is about 2 1/2 - 3 yrs old.
JA: Have you installed any updates recently?
Customer: No....I don't know if I am smart enough to run and operate the new ones. I am 82 years old.
JA: Anything else you want the computer expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: no, Thanks!!!!!1
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Michelle replied 1 month ago.

Hi my name is ***** ***** I will be the expert working with you today to help and resolve the problem you have posted.

Expert:  Michelle replied 1 month ago.

I am sorry to hear that you are having such trouble. I will try my best to help you out and resolve the problem as quick as possible.

What email service are you using?