Jins M. N.
Jins M. N., Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Qualified Computer Professional - 12+ years experience. Expert in Computer Hardware & Graphic Design

How do I install Roxio VHS to DVD3 on Apple mass book 13 ..

Customer Question

JA: How much experience do you have with this particular machine?
Customer: no much
JA: Have you installed any updates recently?
Customer: no
JA: Anything else you want the computer expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: no..I have an old computer with wind xp but I want to use apple to make youtube video
Submitted: 15 days ago.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Michelle replied 15 days ago.

Hi my name is ***** ***** I will be the expert working with you today to help and resolve the problem you have posted.

Expert:  Michelle replied 15 days ago.

Video link how to connect the device:

Expert:  Michelle replied 15 days ago.

Let me know if you have any question.

Customer: replied 15 days ago.
Looks simple .. why the DVD installer ?
Expert:  Michelle replied 15 days ago.

I hope I’ve provided the information you were seeking. If you have any question feel free to ask. Thank you.

Customer: replied 15 days ago.
No don't need anymore help if all I have to do is used cable and usb then capture it in. How much have I paid so far?
Expert:  Michelle replied 15 days ago.

We do not have access to customer billing or customer info due to privacy policy you can check with customer care is you have any question regarding billing.

Anything else you need feel free to ask.

Customer: replied 14 days ago.
You just sent me back to the Roxio web site which is useless....this whole thing is a scam....I will be taking this further so others don't waste their money like I did.
Expert:  Jins M. N. replied 13 days ago.

Hello Sir/Madam. Thank you very much for giving us an opportunity to help you. I am Jins here to assist you. Please remember these things when we deal with your issue. It may take more than one step/answer to solve a problem. So If my answers don’t work or if you are not satisfied, please don’t Rate my answer as Bad or Poor Service, but please Reply back to me by clicking the “Continue Conversation” or “Reply” button and I will gladly continue to help. Remember, only Rate answer after you are 100% Satisfied. Please do not rate an answer, if you are not satisfied.

Can I remote onto your Machine and have a look at your problem? It’s fully secure and you can see what I am doing at all times. If you wish please accept my remote support offer and let me know your time zone and the time period you prefer for remote support. Then I can send you the details to connect.