Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO

I recently bought a Gateway One ZX 6980 computer and I

Customer Question

I recently bought a Gateway One ZX 6980 computer and I absolutely love it. Got it for my girlfriend because she had been wanting a computer for a long time now. Jump through too many Hoops to get this computer and in a nutshell the only problem I'm having is the first initial password ***** it is NOT in the Bios screen just a good ol fashion regular power on my computer First Energy Erie password ***** a user before. Problem is very excited to gift this computer to my girlfriend. But until I can get through the password ***** do a factory reset I am unable to give it to her. So this is road block a number two for me and I would really like to give her her long-awaited gift this evening. Please you have the power to help me I have expended all my resources and savings buying a computer for her what are utilities bill on hold for 2 weeks, and many other things that go above the Call of Duty as in being a loyal and loving significant other have you. Please in the kindness of your guyses heart use your intellectual prowess to help me get through this little technical problem. I'm one of those gguyswho can never catch a break
Submitted: 18 days ago.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Byron replied 18 days ago.

Hi. My name is***** you for your question and the opportunity to assist.

Can you tell me which version of Windows is on the computer and I can give instruction?

Expert:  Byron replied 18 days ago.

Please use the "Type your reply here" box below to respond and click Send and I'll

be able to see your response.

Expert:  Byron replied 18 days ago.

On your login screen are there 3 icons in the lower right corner of the screen.

From right to left: Power>>Ease of Access>>Wi-Fi / Network ?

Expert:  Byron replied 18 days ago.

Please let me know when you are available to continue.