Viet - Computer Tech, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Ten years of computer support. Microsoft MCP & CompTIA A+ certifications. Windows 10 8 7 Vista XP etc.
30037186

I am trying to disable pop-up blocker. Where is the toolbar

Customer Question

I am trying to disable pop-up blocker. Where is the toolbar on mozilla firefox?
Category: Computer
Expert:  Viet - Computer Tech replied 6 months ago.

I'm sorry about the issue. In Firefox program, press and release the key Alt on the computer's keyboard, then the Menu bar should appears at the top, then click on Tools menu at the top, then click on Options. Then click on Content option on the left, then you can uncheck the option Block pop-up windows.

- Or another way: In Firefox program, click on the 3-bar icon at the upper right corner, then click on click on Options. Then click on Content option on the left, then you can uncheck the option Block pop-up windows.

Please type at the box below, then click on the Send button below to communicate with me, so I can help further. Thank you,