Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO

I cannot use the skype I have a few accounts and a few

Customer Question

Hi I cannot use the skype I have a few accounts and a few passwords and i do not know which is which i am 79 and do not want to give up despite the difficulties. can you help me clear all my accounts and give me only one. I do not want to eliminate the connections that I have already
my email is***@******.***
another email was [email protected] I believe that I have another one with videotron one of my account is under helyett.feldman1
I could be reached by phone today at(###) ###-####
My children grand children and family are all over the world (India,Us,France, Ongkong,Thailand, Mexico, England)
Many thanks
Submitted: 17 days ago.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Mr.Med replied 17 days ago.

Hi, I'm Welcome to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

Expert:  Mr.Med replied 17 days ago.

Would you like me to set up a remote session, which will allow me to connect directly to your screen and assist you quickly with this issue?