Viet - Computer Tech, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Ten years of computer support. Microsoft MCP & CompTIA A+ certifications. Windows 10 8 7 Vista XP etc.
30037186

How do I cancel high contrasr? Lenovo PC Windows 10, no, no

Customer Question

How do I cancel high contrasr?
JA: What kind of computer do you have?
Customer: Lenovo PC Windows 10
JA: Have you installed any updates recently?
Customer: no
JA: Anything else you want the computer expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: no
Category: Computer
Expert:  Viet - Computer Tech replied 6 months ago.

I'm sorry about the issue. When did this issue first occur?

What settings did you change recently, if any?
Can we do a remote support session, so I can troubleshoot the issue directly on your computer together with you?
Please reply at the box below. Thank you,

Please type at the box below, then click on the Send button below to communicate with me, so I can help. Thank you,

Please try each of the following solutions until it works:

Solution #1:

- Press at the same time the 3 keys Shift, Alt, and Prnt Scrn on the computer's keyboard, and check.

; Note: Use the left Shift key and the left Alt key on the left of the keyboard. And the key Prnt Scrn is Print Screen; it should be located near the upper right corner of the keyboard.

Solution #2:

- If that does not work, click on the Start button (which is the windows logo icon located at the bottom left of the computer's screen), then click on Settings (or click on the gear / wheel icon)

; (Or press at the same time the two keys Windows logo and i on the keyboard, then the Settings window should open.)

, then click on option Ease of Access. Then click on option High contrast, then click on option None, and check.

Solution #3:

- If that still does not work, right-click on the Start button (which is the windows logo icon located at the bottom left of the computer's screen), then click on Control Panel

; (Or press at the same time the two keys Windows logo and R on the computer's keyboard, then type control then click OK, then the Control Panel window should open)

, then open Appearance and Personalization / Personalization, then click on Windows (or on any item) right below the section Windows Default Themes, and check.

Solution #4:

- If all fails, click on the Start button (which is the windows logo icon located at the bottom left of the computer's screen), then click on Settings (or click on the gear / wheel icon)

, then click on option Ease of Access. Then click on option Magnifier, then make sure to turn off the option Invert colors, and check.

When you are available, please type at the box below, then click on the Send button below to communicate with me, so I can help further. Thank you,

How are you? Have you tried my solution(s) above yet? Do you still need help with this issue and/or with any other computer issue?

- Also, if you'd like to, I can connect remotely to your computer and fix this issue directly on your computer for you.

Please type at the box below, then click on the Send button below to communicate with me, so I can help further. Thank you,