Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO

Ct on my hp computer windows 7, hp pavilion 23 windows 7,

Customer Question

ct on my hp computer windows 7
JA: Just to clarify, what's the exact model of your HP? And what operating system are you running?
Customer: hp pavilion 23 windows 7
JA: Have you installed any updates recently?
Customer: yes
JA: Anything else you want the computer expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: no, I am wanting to use word perfect
Submitted: 18 days ago.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Michelle replied 18 days ago.

Hi my name is ***** ***** I will be the expert working with you today to help and resolve the problem you have posted.

Expert:  Michelle replied 18 days ago.

I am sorry to hear that you are having such trouble. I will try my best to help you out and resolve the problem as quick as possible.

Expert:  Michelle replied 18 days ago.

let me know the problem bit more in detail.

Customer: replied 18 days ago.
All I want to know is how to get on word perfect?
Customer: replied 18 days ago.
Cancel this! I want nothing to do with this. Cancel my credit card immediately.
Customer: replied 18 days ago.
Do not charge my credit card !!!!!
Expert:  Isaac Franklin replied 18 days ago.

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

Your expert opted out. let me explain. How you load word will depend on several things. Are you using a windows pc? the directions

will tell you how for that. are you using a phone or tablet? THOSE directions will be different.

The version of word was never stated, so those directions will be different as well. See where i am going?

Each expert has to ASK you what you are using, what version you want etc. to give you the RIGHT directions. We do

not know who you are, what you own, or what you want unless you tell us, which Michelle was trying to do.

Sorry if this 'method' seems a little odd for you. It can be a little confusing to get the help you need. That is why

it we have to communicate.

As for you asking your experts to help with charges, i can explain as well. We are 'techs'. We fix your issues with

you for hardware, software, etc. We cannot see what agreements you made or memberships, your financial acct etc.

We only 'fix' your issues. Customer support has all the info you need, can answer all your payment/fee related questions

and can help you through phone, email and even chat. I will leave the link for you below.

And i will also offer my assistance if you decide to continue by telling me what version of word

you want and what type of device you are putting it on and what version of windows 7,8,10 operating

system you have or if you are on a mac. Sorry about the confusion.