GeekGal
GeekGal, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  MIS degree and 15+ years experience with both Mac and Windows hardware & software
76665483

Lost password to my yahoo mail, 4hours. no, Not in

Customer Question

lost password ***** my yahoo mail
JA: How long have you had this issue with your Yahoo account?
Customer: 4hours.
JA: Have you installed any updates recently?
Customer: no
JA: Anything else you want the computer expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: Not in particular I would like to log in my mail
Category: Computer
Expert:  GeekGal replied 6 months ago.

Hi there! My name is***** am a computer professional with over 15 years of experience with both Mac and Windows computers, phones, tablets, and printers. It would be my pleasure to assist you with this.

Please click this link: https://edit.yahoo.com/forgotroot, and try to reset your Yahoo email account password.

Enter your Yahoo mail address and the “captcha” characters shown on the screen to prove that you are not a robot.

Click “continue” or “next” and follow the steps on the screen to create a new password.

Expert:  GeekGal replied 6 months ago.

Please give this a try and let me know how it works for you. If this solves the problem, would you mind taking a moment to rate my service? You can give your rating by selecting the stars located on the top right of the question page. I'd really appreciate it! Without a positive rating I am not credited for my answer. If this doesn't solve the problem be sure to let me know so we can continue troubleshooting. There are other things that we can try.