Barun
Barun, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  8+ years of professional experience in providing support for tech-related issues, including computers, email and software.
12615041

Don't have a pin and m google acct g-mail is all mixed up

Customer Question

Don't have a pin and m google acct g-mail is all mixed up and I cant get in to my original acct ***@******.***
JA: How long have you had this issue with your Gmail account?
Customer: Just today. A techical suupport was trying to help me and put in a new gmail addres and now I can't get my e-mail, as the new one comes upl***@******.*** Please help
JA: Have you installed any updates recently?
Customer: Yes
JA: Anything else you want the computer expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: That is all, I need to get my e-mail
Category: Computer
Expert:  Barun replied 2 months ago.

Hi, and thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I'll be assisting you today.

Please carry out the following steps now:

First off, open up Gmail - when it automatically logs you in to the new account, click on the round (circle) icon at the top-right corner of the page and click "Sign out".

You will then be signed out of that account and taken back to the login page.

There, click on the small "Sign in with a different account" link at the bottom, and then click "Add account".

Now, you will be able to sign in to your old account with your ID and Password *****

If you need more help, please use the Reply box below to continue our conversation.

Otherwise, kindly take a moment to rate my service by clicking on (and submit) one of the five stars at the top of this page - this is the only way that I'll be credited for assisting you today. Thank you.