Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO

I am paying the comcast bill for another individual

Customer Question

I am paying the comcast bill for another individual (************) (ID- ******) (password- ********) Their bill is due, but I don't seem to be able to access it from my computer.My question: how do I go about paying this bill online?
Submitted: 18 days ago.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Isaac Franklin replied 18 days ago.

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

Unless they give you their id, login, password

you will not be able to access someones account or change their password/set up etc.

You can attempt to call in with their acct number and pay that way, but it is not accessible to 'change' someone

elses information for accounts such as those without the individual giving you the info needed.

if it is wrong id, password ***** a phone call is the only way. What message are you getting when you try to access it?

And where are you trying to login to pay?