Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO
16465236

I have a Toshiba DX-735 with an Athros AR8151 PCI-E Gigabit

Customer Question

I have a Toshiba DX-735 with an Athros AR8151 PCI-E Gigabit Ethernet Controller (NDIS 6.20) and I am now getting 300 mbps from my provider. When I hard wire from the modem to the computer I get the full 300 mbps. When I hook up my router (provided from my internet provider) I only get half of the mbps.
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Michelle replied 1 month ago.

Hi my name is ***** ***** I will be the expert working with you today to help and resolve the problem you have posted.

Expert:  Michelle replied 1 month ago.

I am sorry to hear that you are having such trouble. I will try my best to help you out and resolve the problem as quick as possible.

How far is the router from the computer and how much mb speed do you get currently when you are on wireless?