Jins M. N.
Jins M. N., Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Qualified Computer Professional - 12+ years experience. Expert in Computer Hardware & Graphic Design
50064670

Google chrome will not load plug ins, pc laptop, windows 8,

Customer Question

google chrome will not load plug ins
JA: What kind of computer do you have?
Customer: pc laptop, windows 8
JA: Have you installed any updates recently?
Customer: few days ago
JA: Anything else you want the computer expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: no just need to be able to work
Category: Computer
Expert:  Richard replied 2 months ago.

Hi there and welcome

Can you open Google Chrome please, then click on the three dots in the top right then click on Settings.

In the new window that opens, click on advance settings.

Then click on Reset Settings.

Once done, reopen chrome and tell me if you can now enable and use the extensions again please.

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
I have tried that and the issue is still occurring, are there any other solutions possible?
Expert:  Kevin T replied 2 months ago.

Best to remove your Chrome profile.

Are you ready and we can do this?

Regards

Kris

Expert:  Jins M. N. replied 2 months ago.

Hello Sir/Madam. Thank you very much for giving us an opportunity to help you. I am Jins here to assist you. Please remember these things when we deal with your issue. It may take more than one step/answer to solve a problem. So If my answers don’t work or if you are not satisfied, please don’t Rate my answer as Bad or Poor Service, but please Reply back to me by clicking the “Continue Conversation” or “Reply” button and I will gladly continue to help. Remember, only Rate answer after you are 100% Satisfied. Please do not rate an answer, if you are not satisfied.

Can I remote onto your Machine and have a look at your problem? It’s fully secure and you can see what I am doing at all times. If you wish please accept my remote support offer and let me know your time zone and the time period you prefer for remote support. Then I can send you the details to connect.

Regards
Jins