Chris L., Support Specialist
Experience:  Certified Computer expert with over 10 years experience.
51029781

My PINTEREST USERID has been recently suspended when I try

Customer Question

my PINTEREST USERID has been recently suspended
***@******.***
when I try to logon to PINTEREST it tells me to go to some place and shows a very long URL to be manually entered
I have ADvanced Macular Degeneratuin and am unablde to read the URL given
I think I may have inadvertantly set all my email options to NO so PINTEREST may be tryong to send me an emaillll but cannot do so to my personal options
Mye,ail adddress ***@******.***
my name is*****
I have 7900 + images on my PINTEREST ID and do not want to lose access to them
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Chris L. replied 1 month ago.

Hello my name is ***** ***** certified computer professional with over 10 years experience. I will be happy to help you.

Expert:  Chris L. replied 1 month ago.

I just recently helped another person with this issue so it leads to believe something is wrong on pinterests end and they are banning accounts that should not be banned. Please allow me a couple minutes and I will provide instructions on what you should do next.

Expert:  Chris L. replied 1 month ago.

Please read through these instructions before you click the link so you know what to do.

First, go to the following link HERE

Next under where it says "What do you need help with?" Choose "Getting into my account"

Next under where it says "Tell us more" choose "Get back suspended account"

Next click the red button that says "I still need help" this will open a form.

Fill out all of the relevant information and pinterest's suspension team will contact you. It may take 24 hours or more to hear back, once you hear from them youshould be able to get the account access back.

As I said though, I think pinterest is having an issue on their end as you are the second person I have helped in the last 2 hours who had the same issue.

If you need further help please let me know. Also if you have a moment please rate my service by clicking the stars at the top, 3 or more please to acknowledge you have received my answer/advice.

Thank you,

Chris