Josh, Support Specialist
Experience:  5 years as Network Admin, 10+ years of IT support
50836188

OnlineMapFinder has replaced my Yahoo home page. I changed

OnlineMapFinder has replaced my Yahoo home page. I changed it back but now I keep getting question box asking if I want to go back to OlMF to be my home page. I answer no but it comes up every time my browser is tasked. I use Firefox mostly.

Hi David!

Thank you for contacting us about your issue. For this type of issue, it is easiest if I connect to your computer and perform the fix for you so that you can sit back, relax, and watch the process being completed rather than trying to follow complicated steps. I am sending you a remote services offer so that I can connect. After you accept the offer, I will provide you with the steps so I can connect. Please allow 1-2 minutes for the offer to appear.

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
This problem was never solved but I was charged. I just want it fixed. Can you do it. If not refund the charges and I'll go elsewhere.

Yes, I can do it.

When are you available for the remote assistance session?