Michelle
Michelle, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  B.Sc. Computer Science with Honors
26798893

Was given a gateway NE56R31u, by original owner, said she

Customer Question

Hi, was given a gateway NE56R31u, by original owner, said she could not get it to work, but if I did she wanted her pictures that were on it. Her name is ***** ***** was married to a ***** *****. Ugly divorce. I have got the computer to restart and goes to a hotmail screen that says log in with last password ***** on this account. Even Susan does not remember it. That account has been closed a while. Any way past this.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Michelle replied 3 months ago.

Hi my name is ***** ***** I will be the expert working with you today to help and resolve the problem you have posted.

Expert:  Michelle replied 3 months ago.

I am sorry to hear that you are having such trouble. I will try my best to help you out and resolve the problem as quick as possible.

Expert:  Michelle replied 3 months ago.

where are the pictures located is it on the computer local drive or its on her email?

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
Michelle, I'm not sure. Heck she is probably not sure. Right now I'm on my phone, I can not get it to connect to our wifi in the RV park.
Expert:  Michelle replied 3 months ago.

First you need to check where the pictures are stored is it on the computer hard drive or it on email, cloud server or Pi-casa.

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
I'm sure she's sleeping right now. Will have to wait till morning / afternoon. Sorry
Expert:  Michelle replied 3 months ago.

No problem you can let me know tomorrow.

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
Ok
Expert:  Michelle replied 3 months ago.

Goodnight.

Expert:  Michelle replied 3 months ago.

Please remember when we dealing with your issue. It is quite possible and may take more than one step or answer multiple times to solve a problem. In case the answer provided does not help or work don't be dissatisfied, use the Reply to expert or click on the “Continue Conversation” button and I will be happy to continue to help.

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
No, I'm a night person, just getting started. To many years working nights I suppose. But night to you, I'll talk to you tomorrow.
Expert:  Michelle replied 3 months ago.

Sure, i will wait for your reply tomorrow.

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
Hello Michelle, are you working tonight
Customer: replied 3 months ago.
I was not able to get answer from the lady until today. Hopefully we can finish what we started since nothing got resolved our first conversation.
Expert:  Michelle replied 3 months ago.

Hi John let me know the time i will be online when you are.

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
Hi Michelle, again sorry. I got home late, she was drunk. Talked to her today, she said the pictures were on the hard drive. I still can not get past the hotmail login, she said f#¥? It. !!! I still want to remove the hotmail log in crap. Any chance if that.
Customer: replied 3 months ago.
I'm pretty much online, al the time at night.
Expert:  Michelle replied 3 months ago.

Do you want to continue now as i am online now. Let me know. Thanks

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
Let me put the guns away and get that out, give me ten.
Expert:  Michelle replied 3 months ago.

let me know when we can start.

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
Ok ready
Expert:  Michelle replied 3 months ago.

we are trying to fix the hotmail issue correct?

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
need to bypass that log in screen where I can get in.
Expert:  Michelle replied 3 months ago.

can you tell me the problem a bit more in detail, you want to get hotmail screen removed?

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
I wish you could, the RV parks internet is not very good, 400 others online. It is not connecting, I'm trying. But it's not letting me in.
Customer: replied 3 months ago.
I'm trying a different path
Expert:  Michelle replied 3 months ago.

are you facing difficulty in logging in to the hotmail account or you have internet issue.

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
Both, can not get past log in screen on computer without her old password, and computer Is not connecting to wifi. It's hit and miss on getting online. If you want, I will watch it and when I get online I will let you know.
Expert:  Michelle replied 3 months ago.

alright.