Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO

You just recently upgraded your windows 10 program on m y

Customer Question

You just recently upgraded your windows 10 program on m y computer. Now I cannot print anything from my computer. Before the upgrade, I could Push the control an the l P keys and then print what I wanted to print. Now, I push the word print and it will not print. Whats going on?
JA: I'm good. And you?
Customer: Iam wonering what caused this problem
JA: Sorry to hear it. How can we help?
Customer: How about checking the latest upgrade on windows 10 and fix the problem and get this problem taken care of.
JA: Just to clarify, what's the make and model of your computer? What version of Windows are you running?
Customer: my computer is a logisys and I am running windows 10, I have had windows 7 and you upgraded my computer. shortly after you came out with it. It has been running very well including letting me print before this latest upgrade .
JA: Have you installed any updates recently?
Customer: yes, just within the last week or so
JA: Anything else you want the computer expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: no
Submitted: 18 days ago.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Martin replied 18 days ago.

Hello, welcome.

Did Windows 10 install itself on your computer?

How long ago?

If it hasn't been 30 days we can revert it to how it was before the upgrade, alternatively we can have a look at the computer and re-install the printer if it supports Windows 10.