Isaac Franklin
Isaac Franklin, Computer Hardware Engineer
Experience:  Technical Support Coach at Liberty Tax Service
93584285

My fb friends keep getting friend requests from me. how do I

Customer Question

my fb friends keep getting friend requests from me. how do I get to only my last picture id?
JA: When did you last use the account?
Customer: today
JA: Have you installed any updates recently?
Customer: not sure
JA: Anything else you want the computer expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: I think I changed my password ***** couple months ago to avoid the problem
Category: Computer
Expert:  Isaac Franklin replied 2 months ago.

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

I am not sure what you mean by 'get to only my last picture ID'?

If your friends are getting requests from you? Anyone can take your name and your picture and

pose as you. Did any of your friends accept? If they did, there will be 2 of your profiles on thier

account that looks identical and you can tell if that is happening.

I recommend securing your account immediately and finding out if one of your friends accepted.

If they did, tell them NOT to open chat and click on anything that is sent from that account.

Have them go in and look to see if YOU are still there and then if there are 2 after if they accept.

I am leaving you a guide of steps to follow for you to secure your account until you can find out if you

are being deleted as a friend and it is sending requests, or if it is a copycat.

If you need more help, let me know and we will go from there.

https://www.facebook.com/help/379220725465972

If you are satisfied with the help I have provided, please remember to click and submit a 5 star rating on this page. Your feedback is important as it is the only way I am credited for assisting you. Thank you.
~Franklin