Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO

Not a computer problem but one with my e-mail address. Got

Customer Question

Not a computer problem but one with my e-mail address.
JA: Just to clarify, what's the make and model of your machine, and what operating system are you running?
Customer: Got an AT&T phone about two years ago and they made me get a gmail address that we can't find.
JA: Have you installed any updates recently?
Customer: Are you really there?? Your answers make no sense!
JA: No. I'm the Computer Technician's Assistant. Anything else you want the computer expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: I got an AT&T phone just short of two years ago and it failed. they had me open a gmail account and now we can't open it or find it. I need that to get my contacts, etc. from the cloud as the phone does not start. I was told Google could access that info for me. PLEASE HELP!
Submitted: 25 days ago.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Sudipto replied 25 days ago.

Thanks for posting your question on, a global paid independent support site.My Name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you today. I am not sure, if I will be able to recover the email address or not, but I will try. Can you tell me the phone number which you are using with the AT&T phone ?