B. Rath
B. Rath, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  8+ years of professional experience in providing support for tech-related issues, including computers, email and software.

I have been using TP-Link with Windows 10 for some time now.

Customer Question

I have been using TP-Link with Windows 10 for some time now. Saturday it quite working. I got a message that the device couldn't be recognized and was in error.I uninstalled and re-installed a new never been used TP-Link. It is recognized device manager says it is working, but I cannot see the wireless networks available.
Submitted: 25 days ago.
Category: Computer
Expert:  B. Rath replied 25 days ago.

Hi, and thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I'll be assisting you today.

Since the issue with the wireless adapter device started just recently, let's try carrying out a System Restore first,

Please RIGHT-CLICK on the Start button at the bottom-left corner, and then click RUN.

In the RUN box, type in rstrui and press ENTER.

When the System Restore window comes up, click "Choose a different restore point" (if listed) and click Next.

At the next screen, TICK the "Show more restore points" checkbox (if listed), and select any restore point dated before you first started having this issue with the adapter.

Click Next > Finish. After the restore completes, your computer will restart; check if this roll backs the issue all right.

Do keep me posted on the results; I'll be here. Thank you.