Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO

Are you there Andy?

Customer Question

are you there Andy?
Submitted: 18 days ago.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Andrew James replied 18 days ago.

How can I help you Tim?

Customer: replied 18 days ago.
I am so frustrated trying to communicate with you folks. I have tried 4 times with one where I gave you my credit card for the $5 start fee. The questions is I can not get into my e mail account with MSn OUTLOOK. You keep trying to send a code to my e mail but that is exactly the problem I am having. I can not get into my e mail to get the code to correct the problem.
Customer: replied 18 days ago.
did you get my reply?

Ok, I'm going to repeat it back just so I'm clear with you. You have an email account through outlook, through You can't get in it because they are sending a code to that mailbox? Or are we sending a code to that mailbox? Who is sending the code?

Expert:  Andrew James replied 16 days ago.

Hey Tim,

I never heard back from you, did you get this issue resolved? Do you still need help! I'd be happy to help get you through this.