Viet - Computer Tech, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Ten years of computer support. Microsoft MCP & CompTIA A+ certifications. Windows 10 8 7 Vista XP etc.
30037186

Windows 10 about a week ago bing (mybrowser) all displayed

Customer Question

windows 10 about a week ago bing (mybrowser) all displayed font pics on every thing I do is so small that I cannot read it or see pics. have tried display adjustment with no sucess
JA: Just to clarify, what's the make and model of your computer? What version of Windows are you running?
Customer: hp +pavilion windows 10
JA: Have you installed any updates recently?
Customer: there have been several udates lately but I can not recall which if any are a windows or a bing update
JA: Anything else you want the computer expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: not that I am aware of
Category: Computer
Expert:  Viet - Computer Tech replied 5 months ago.

I'm sorry about the issue. Is everything else okay?

Is the Internet Explorer program and/or the Microsoft Edge program currently working fine on your computer?

Please reply at the box below. Thank you,

Solution #1:

- When you are in your browser / internet / website, press at the same time the two keys Ctrl and + (plus) on your keyboard in order to increase the size, and check. Press a few times as needed.

; If needed, press at the same time the two keys Ctrl and 0 (zero) on the keyboard, and check.

Solution #2:

- When you are in a website, click on the 3-dot icon at the upper right corner, then click on the + (plus) icon on the right of the Zoom option, and check. If needed, click on the + (plus) icon a few times as needed.

Solution #3:

- Open the Internet Explorer program and check. If needed, click on the Start button (which is the windows logo icon located at the bottom left of the computer's screen), then click on option All apps only if shown. Then scroll down, then click on the item Internet Explorer, then check internet in the Internet Explorer program.

Solution #4:

- If needed, in the Internet Explorer program, click on the gear (wheel) icon located at the upper right corner, then select option Zoom, then click on the option 100% (or higher), and check.

Please type at the box below, then click on the Send button below to communicate with me, so I can help further. Thank you,

If needed, press at the same time the two keys Windows logo and R on the keyboard, then type iexplore then click OK

, then the Internet Explorer program should open, then see if you can go to the websites in the Internet Explorer fine.

- If needed, click on the gear (wheel) icon located at the upper right corner in the Internet Explorer program, then select option Zoom, then click on the option 100% (or higher), and check.

When you are available, please type at the box below, then click on the Send button below to communicate with me, so I can help further. Thank you,