Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO

I bought my first laptop. Then I bought a 27" monitor.

Customer Question

I bought my first laptop. Then I bought a 27" monitor. Thought I'd get a much better view of everything..........wrong. I just get a bigger picture of exactly what is on my small laptop. I'm not a happy camper. And the 27" even cuts off a bit of the left side. ugh
JA: Just to clarify, what's the make and model of your laptop, and what operating system are you running?
Customer: It is an Acer Aspire 15
JA: Have you installed any updates recently?
Customer: Computer did automatic updates.
JA: Anything else you want the computer expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: 27" is an Acer as well
Submitted: 24 days ago.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Viet - Computer Tech replied 24 days ago.

I'm sorry about the issue. Does your Acer Aspire 15 laptop have windows xp, vista, or 7 or 8 or 10?

Were you able to adjust the display settings / screen resolution option on the laptop?

Can we do a remote support session, so I can troubleshoot the issue directly on your computer together with you?
Please reply at the box below. Thank you,

Customer: replied 24 days ago.
Windows 10. No I don't want to do a remote support session. I'm sorry I gave my Visa # as I'm not prepared to pay for anything. Can't afford anything. I was just asking on the bottom of my task bar. Didn't know it would lead to all of this. OMG What have I gotten into. This is crazy.