Dustin, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  I speak PC fluently, so you dont have to! Worked in The US Army as A Network Switching Systems Operator/Controller
19897260

My daughter has locked herself out of her iPhone 6 S Plus.

Customer Question

My daughter has locked herself out of her iPhone 6 S Plus. She is in coast guard boot camp and forgot her password ***** tried various ones that were not correct, She is now totally locked out and desperately needs the problem fixed Help!
Category: Computer
Expert:  Dustin replied 2 months ago.

Welcome to Justanswer.com, my name is Dustin.
I'm sorry to hear about the issue you are having, I will do my best to help you resolve it.

Expert:  Dustin replied 2 months ago.

This is very important.

Is it asking her for a passcode? Or her apple id Password?

if its asking her for her apple id password, then she needs to reset the password ***** a computer or someone elses p hone Web browser, as follows.

Lets try the following steps to reset your apple id password, Go to the link below, enter your dau ghters apple id.

https://iforgot.apple.com/

After entering your apple id, either answer your security questions and reset your password. Or , have an email sent to your email address. Then open your email and click the reset link inside that email to reset your password.

Once you have set a new password. Turn your device off, then back on and try to sign in with the apple id and the new password ***** just set.
If you get stuck or run into any issues, let me know!

I strive to provide great service, and greatly appreciate a 5 star rating clicked and submitted when you are satisfied.. I always answer follow up questions.

Dustin S.

Senior Technician and Network Switching Systems Operator / Maintainer.