Viet - Computer Tech, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Ten years of computer support. Microsoft MCP & CompTIA A+ certifications. Windows 10 8 7 Vista XP etc.
30037186

Google email loads immediately. Someone has been using this

Customer Question

Google email loads immediately. Someone has been using this email to snoop when I am not here. How can I password *****
JA: When did you last reset your username and password?
Customer: User name and password ***** the start of using google too many years
JA: Have you installed any updates recently?
Customer: No, I just tried to update my Google Chrome and it seems I may be outdated?
JA: Anything else you want the computer expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: Just need to block anyone from entering my email. Will change of password ***** it?
Category: Computer
Expert:  Viet - Computer Tech replied 2 months ago.

I'm sorry about the issue. Do you go to the google / gmail website to use your gmail email account? Or do you use an email program, such as Outlook, Mail, Windows Live Mail, Thunderbird, etc.?

Do you have windows xp, vista, or 7, or 8, 10, or mac computer?
Please reply at the box below. Thank you,

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Vista 7
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Reset gmail account password

Please click on the Google website below:

https://accounts.google.com/

, and sign in your email account if prompted

, then click on option Sign-in & security, then scroll down as needed. Then click on Password option, and change it there.

Please reply at the box below to continue. Thank you,

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
This was supposed to be a quick $5 response

Did you see / try my steps? And yes, if you'd like to, I can connect remotely to your computer and fix the issue directly and quickly on your computer for you with the amount as shown.

Please let me know; we guarantee our service. Please reply at the box below. Thank you,

Another method: Click on the Google website below:

https://myaccount.google.com/security/signinoptions/password

, then there, enter a new email password ***** want, then click on CHANGE PASSWORD ***** the bottom.

; (you may have to click on "Sign in" at the upper right corner first and sign in with your current password, then it will let you change the password.)

- Also, when you are in your gmail email, you can click on the big letter icon (or photo icon or email address) at the upper right corner, then click on option "Sign out".

- Then when you go to your email again, and when it asks you to sign in your email, make sure to uncheck the option Stayed signed in when shown, and make sure that you do not allow the option "remember password" when prompted.

Please let me know if you are stuck at any step, so I can troubleshoot the issue further for you.

When you are available, please type at the box below, then click on the Send button below to communicate with me, so I can help further. Thank you,