Robert M., Consultant
Experience:  30 yrs. in NYC computer industry working with PC and networks, banks, brokerage, legal etc.
23372949

I am trying to pay my grandaugthers bill only have phone

Customer Question

i am trying to pay my grandaugthers bill only have phone number would like to set up me to pay every month her phone number is(###) ###-####
Category: Computer
Expert:  Sudipto replied 2 months ago.

Thanks for posting your question on Justanswer.com, a global paid independent support site.My Name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you today. Do you want to enable auto pay for this number, so that every month the bill will be deducted from your bank account ?

Expert:  Robert M. replied 2 months ago.

do you still need help with this question?

you will not be able to pay her bills with only the phone number. She needs to give you some information such as the password ***** least.

To get around that you can purchase gift cards for her every month. some of those can even be set to show up as an email and you can forward them to her