Barun, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  8+ years of professional experience in providing support for tech-related issues, including computers, email and software.

I started Pandora on Sept. 10, 2016 and paid $54.98 now they

Customer Question

I started Pandora on Sept. 10, 2016 and paid $54.98 now they want a pass word and I don't remember getting a password.
JA: When did you last reset your username and password?
Customer: I don't think we have ever.
JA: Have you installed any updates recently?
Customer: on Pandora? no
JA: Anything else you want the computer expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: no, just want on Pandora
Submitted: 25 days ago.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Barun replied 25 days ago.

Hi, and thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I'll be assisting you today.

If you have forgotten the password ***** your Pandora account, you may reset it using the following link:

Enter the email address that you used to create your Pandora account for a link to reset your password.

When you receive the email, click on the link included to reset it and create a new password *****

If you need more help, please use the Reply box below to continue our conversation.

Otherwise, kindly take a moment to rate my service by clicking on (and submit) one of the five stars at the top of this page - this is the only way that I'll be credited for assisting you today. Thank you.

Expert:  Barun replied 25 days ago.