Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO
16465236

I worked with HP yesterday because I went on line to get a

Customer Question

I worked with HP yesterday because I went on line to get a disk to all my printer to a
computer. I thought I was dealing with HP and I was told that they were in contract with
HP to handle their overload. I did not find out until I was asked to buy a contract that
the company name was Slateee. When I said that I did not want to pay by Pay Pal, I
gave them my credit card. After three tries, I said I could no longer stay on the phone.
After I hung up I called HP and a tech removed the HP items that were installed. I will
be getting a call from Slatee at 2 p.m. today. I tried to open Quick Books to run a
Profit and Loss statement and I can't open the company. The tech for Intuit (Quick Books)
wanted to fix any problems but I was unable to go to the support help on line. Now all
thee of my computers are not working properly. HELP!
Rose Rothstein (###) ###-#### ***@******.***
Category: Computer
Expert:  Byron replied 7 months ago.

Hi Rose. My name is*****'m sorry for your issue and will try my best to help you.

Are these computers able to connect to the internet now?