Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO
16465236

I don't think it is my computer. My HP designjet 2100 gets

Customer Question

I don't think it is my computer. My HP designjet 2100 gets stuck on a printing, it gets 30% done more or less and just sits there until the spooler times out
JA: Just to clarify, what's the exact model of your HP? And what operating system are you running?
Customer: designjet Z2100 24 inch from HP
JA: Have you installed any updates recently?
Customer: Just got online with HP, as usual they say its nothing to do with their printer. I never had this problem with my previous wide format printer, also an HP. they reinstall drivers and called it good.
JA: Anything else you want the computer expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: computer is a Toshiba Satellite, just under 2 years, Windows 7 Pro 64x
Category: Computer
Expert:  Dustin replied 2 months ago.

Welcome to Justanswer.com, my name is Dustin.
I'm sorry to hear about the issue you are having, I will do my best to help you resolve it.

Expert:  Dustin replied 2 months ago.

If HP worked on this directly and couldnt solve it, then most likely its not going to be a simple " click this and then click that" type of fix.

It may be a bit simpler and easier if you and I connect through a secure remote assistance. With that, I will be able to connect to your computer from here and work on repairing the issue personally. This can save a lot of time.

Our secure remote assistance is guaranteed meaning if I cant solve the issue then you will be entitled to a full refund of all fees. Would you like to try a remote assistance session or would you prefer to continue via written support alone?

Thank you for your response,

Dustin S