Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO

Crazy question I have my birthday my social my maiden name

Customer Question

crazy question I have my birthday my social my maiden name my home phone my addressi had alittle to drikiforgot
JA: What kind of computer do you have?
JA: Have you installed any updates recently?
Customer: NO
JA: Anything else you want the computer expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: I OWN(###) ###-####3741606 374160727415503741606 IS THE BIG PROBLEM AND I DONT KOW IF I USED THIS LAPTOPITS ONTWO MONTHSOLD
Submitted: 24 days ago.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Richard replied 24 days ago.

Hi there and welcome

Did you forget how to sign into your account? For which account is this?

Expert:  Richard replied 24 days ago.

I can see you are a first time user to the site. What we do here is either a question and answer type of conversation or remote support where I would actually connect to the computer and have a look and attempt to fix the problem for you.

Remote support can save a lot of time if you are not comfortable performing repairs yourself. Sometimes even with instructions you can make a mistake and make things worse.

I will send an offer through for remote support and should you accept I will connect and see what is going on and fix the issue. Otherwise we can continue to talk like this but I will need to ask a number of other questions and try and walk you through some steps.

Both options are 100% guaranteed by the way. Remote is just quicker and avoids the risk of you making a mistake and doing something wrong.

If you want remote click get extra help. If not simply reply to me.