Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO

I purchased a M5A99FX PRO R2.0 3 months ago on ebay and it

Customer Question

I purchased a M5A99FX PRO R2.0 3 months ago on ebay and it went out with the memory light staying red all the time. I tried different Corsair Vengeance DDR3 modules, new power supply and new case, but no joy! I ordered a new factory sealed version on ebay from a different seller, but the seller wouldn't refund or replace the motherboard. Will you take the board back and send me another one to sell or save as a back-up?
Submitted: 29 days ago.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Wes replied 29 days ago.

Hi there it looks like you have contacted us (Just Answer) by mistake. We are not affiliated with eBay or any eBay seller. You will need to contact the seller of that item through ebay. If you would like to pay for assistance for me to assist you with that, I can certainly do that. If you have indeed reached us by mistake you can contact***@******.*** and request a refund or I can forward the question to customer support for a refund.

Customer: replied 29 days ago.
I did contact the seller through ebay and he stated that he only gives a 90 day refund period and I was over that limit. So That's why I contacted Asus.
Expert:  Wes replied 29 days ago.

I see... I am afraid we're not Asus (or affiliated with Asus either).

Customer: replied 29 days ago.
okay I'll try Asus Support. Thanks!
Expert:  Wes replied 29 days ago.

This is the site you need to visit

Customer: replied 29 days ago.
No Thank You!
Expert:  Wes replied 29 days ago.

good luck