Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO

Please help: I am 70 yrs old and do not like this tech

Customer Question

Please help : I am 70 yrs old and do not like this tech stuff. I had an email account - a regular push the M and now they won't give me my old account and made me make a new account for some reason. I want my old one back and everything the was it was.
Submitted: 25 days ago.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Jason Jones replied 25 days ago.

I am the person that will be helping you today.

I must ask a question or two before we begin. Thank you in advance for taking the time to answer.

Who is your e-mail provider? Please, do not enter your full email address. If you do that, it will be blocked. For that reason, please tell me what comes after the @ sign.

Thank you,

P.S. If you do not know the answers to any of my questions or are confused about something, please let me know by replying on this page.

Expert:  Jason Jones replied 24 days ago.

Is there anything else I can help you with today? If so, please let me know. If that is all for now, please do not forget to rate my help on top of this page.
Thank you,