Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO
16465236

I had Google Chrome this morning until 11:30 A.M. then I was

Customer Question

I had Google Chrome this morning until 11:30 A.M. then I was trying to check my Bank . A notice came up an something was
JA: What kind of computer do you have?
Customer: A Lenovo Vantage Technology
JA: Have you installed any updates recently?
Customer: No I was going to my Bank site and it wanted to have me do a thirty minute survey I hit accept and the notice came up that something was detected and they had to re start my computer. When it restarted I could go to Chrome any more .Panda kept saying that they have blocked 60 apps trying to run in the background so I can only use Internet Explorer
JA: Got it. Anything else you want the Computer Technician to know before I setup your one-on-one?
Customer: I don't believe so
Category: Computer
Expert:  Michelle replied 2 months ago.

Hi my name is ***** ***** I will be the expert working with you today to help and resolve the problem you have posted.

Expert:  Michelle replied 2 months ago.

I am sorry to hear that you are having such trouble. I will try my best to help you out and resolve the problem as quick as possible.

Normally Banks dont send this long survey. I would suggest you to change your banking password ***** coded immediately.

Use another computer or a smartphone to update your banking passwords. Do not use the computer which has a problem with Chrome.

Let me know when you are ready we will remedy the problem.

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
That is the only information I have.Guess I can't do this sorry
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
I have no other way to do this . This is the only card I have.
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
I can not use this help
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
I have no way to pay for this for some reason my card won't go through. I am sorry.
Expert:  Michelle replied 2 months ago.

Try this and check if this works then i can connect and get the problem fixed.

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
I already checked my bank and I was changed $36.00 for no fix so don't care me more!!! I am not satisfied
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Suppose to say don't charge me any more. I am calling my bank in the morning and tell them not to pay because I wasn't satisfied!!!!!!
Expert:  Michelle replied 2 months ago.

The $36 which you have been charged has not been released till your problem posted on the chat service is fixed however you were opting for an additional service Secure Remote Assistance which has an additional charge and that is an optional service for our customer. IF you want i can walk you through using the chat service and as the problem fixes you can accept my answer and if the problem is not fixed you get a full 100% refund as we have 100% customer satisfaction policy.

Let me know if you would like me to fix the problem for you.

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
I am going to have to have my son to fix this Sunday when he is in town.
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
I want a refund!!!
Expert:  Michelle replied 2 months ago.

Not a problem. In case you need any help feel free to ask i will be more than happy to assist you.

Have a good day.

Billing issue you can contact customer care as we do not have access to customer account.

Thank you.

Expert:  Josh replied 2 months ago.

Hi!

Another expert here -- Would you like for me to fix the issue? I can have it fixed before Sunday when your son comes over.

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
No, I have already been charged $36.00 for nothing really. So I will have to wait for my son,
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
No I am not paying more when my son can fix it.
Expert:  Josh replied 2 months ago.

I understand your frustration and I could start working on it within 2-3 minutes for you and have it fixed tonight. I will send you the offer and you can think it over.

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
you will charge me another $5.00 on top of the $36.00 that I was already charged ?
Expert:  Josh replied 2 months ago.

I am only a technician on the site so I do not have access to the payment information but the remote assistance is an additional charge.

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
No thank you. I have already paid $36.00 for nothing. I am NOT satisfied!!!! If
Expert:  Josh replied 2 months ago.

Okay, thank you.