Barun
Barun, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  8+ years of professional experience in providing support for tech-related issues, including computers, email and software.
12615041

How to delete Bookmarks and history (Google)from unwanted

Customer Question

How to delete Bookmarks and history (Google)from unwanted web sites on my iPad and iphone
Category: Computer
Expert:  Barun replied 5 months ago.

Hi, and thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I'll be assisting you today.

Please do this on your iPad/iPhone now:

First, tap to open up the Settings app.

Next, scroll down to and tap "Safari", and then tap "Clear History and Website Data".

This should clear out your browser history all right. If you need more help, please use the Reply box below to continue our conversation.

Otherwise, kindly take a moment to rate my service by clicking on (and submit) one of the five stars at the top of this page - this is the only way that I'll be credited for assisting you today. Thank you.