Mr.Med, Computer Enthusiast
Experience:  Networks & Security Engineer

How can I reset my IPad when I' be forget one of the

Customer Question

How can I reset my IPad when I' be forget one of the security answers?
Submitted: 23 days ago.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Mr.Med replied 23 days ago.

Hi, I'mCustomer Welcome to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

Expert:  Mr.Med replied 23 days ago.

I'm sorry about the issue, the only solution you can do is to restore the ipad, which will cause you to lose all data (photos, files, ect...) currently on it. If you made a backup prior to losing the password, you should be able to restore that.

Here are the steps to restore the ipad :

1-Download Itunes from :

2-Install itunes and plug in your iPad to your pc

3-press and hold the home button and the sleep/wake/power button at the same time for 45 seconds until the Apple logo appears, once that appears you can release the buttons

4-iTunes will give message iTunes has detected an iPad in recivery mode you must restore this iPad to continue

5-click restore if it does not go through click on the iPad in the left hand side of iTunes and click restore

6-restore iPad and now you should have your iPad back.

Additional Information :

Hope this help, if you need further help please let me know and i will gladly continue to help

Thank you

Expert:  Mr.Med replied 23 days ago.

Has everything worked out, do you still need help please?

Expert:  Mr.Med replied 21 days ago.

if you still further assistance please reply back to me and i will gladly continue to help

Expert:  Mr.Med replied 21 days ago.

If you have a moment please rate my service by clicking on one of the stars below, positive ratings are appreciated.

only Rate answer after you are Satisfied. Please do not rate an answer as poor or bad service, if you are not satisfied. if we cant help you solve the issue you will be entitled to a full refund.

JustAnswer has a 100% satisfaction guarantee. We value you as a customer and very much want you to be satisfied.

Thank you

Expert:  Mr.Med replied 21 days ago.