Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO

The C.D. won't work right

Customer Question

The C.D. won't work right
Submitted: 22 days ago.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Sudipto replied 22 days ago.

Thanks for posting your question on, a global paid independent support site.My Name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you today. It will be very helpful, if you can explain your problem with little more detailed information.

Expert:  Dustin replied 17 days ago.

Welcome to, my name is Dustin.
I'm sorry to hear about the issue you are having, I will do my best to help you resolve it.

Did you still need help with this issue? if so please respond and include the following

To get started, I need to know what type of computer you are using, a Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10 or a Mac.

If its a Mac, please check the OSX version as follows, Click the apple sign at the top left of your screen, then click about this mac. And then where it says version, send that to me as a reply.