I'm sorry about the issue. What's the model of your computer?
Do you have windows xp, vista, or 7, or 8, 10?Can we do a remote support session, so I can troubleshoot the issue directly on your computer together with you?Please reply at the box below. Thank you,
- Please make sure you did press at the same time the 3 keys Ctrl, Alt, and Arrow UP on the computer's keyboard, then release, and check.
- If that does not work, right-click on an empty space on the Desktop screen, then click on option Screen resolution or option Display settings
, then on the right of the item Orientation, click on the the dropdown list (usually you click on Portrait option), then click on the option Landscape
, then click on Apply at bottom, and confirm Yes / OK, and check.
- If that does not work, press at the same time the two keys Windows and R on the keyboard, then type control then click OK, then the Control Panel window should open
, then open Appearance and Personalization / Display
, then click on option Adjust resolution
, then on the right of the item Orientation, click on the the dropdown list, then click on the option Landscape
- If all fails, right-click on an empty space on the Desktop screen, then click on option Graphics Options, or ATI Catalyst Center, or NVDIA, then look for the option Display / Rotation / Orientation, etc., then set it to Landscape, then apply / OK, and check.
- If there is still any issue, please let me know if your computer has Windows XP, Vista, or 7 or 8 or 10.
When you are available, please type at the box below, then click on the Send button below to communicate with me, so I can help further. Thank you,