Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO
16465236

I need a clue to my

Customer Question

I need a clue to my *****@******.***. Then I need to change my password ***** something I can remember.
JA: When did you last reset your username and password?
Customer: Sadly, I do NOT remember. I think it was when i got my new cell phone, well over a year ago. Is there a way for someone at google to send me a temporary password ***** I can get into my account to change it???
JA: Have you installed any updates recently?
Customer: No.
JA: Anything else you want the computer expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: No.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Quiksilver07070 replied 7 months ago.

Hello, and Thank You for choosing JustAnswer.com
My name is ***** ***** I am reviewing your question now, please stand by for 1 or 2 minute for reply.

Okay, so the thing about FREE Gmail accounts is that they do NOT give any LIVE support. That means they wont call you, and you cant call them, and they wont chat with you online, and they wont email you.

The only support you get from Google is the automated support, that they post on their website for reseting your password.

The reason they dont have support, is because there are literally millions upon millions of FREE Gmail accounts, and if they supported them all, they wouldnt be able to offer it for free.

So, now about your Gmail account. The password ***** NEVER be told to you. Google does not know it.....passwords are ONLY ever viewed by the END USER (You).

So, the ONLY option you have is to RESET the password, and the procedure for doing this, requires that you have either setup a recovery alternate email account, or a cell phone number they can verufy, or a series of security questions that you have answered previously, that you can verify now.

The only way that I can help you and maintain a level of security so your info is not compromised, is to connect to your computer, and help you through the process.

We can exchange your account information on here in this chat......because its public.

So....if i connect to your ocmputer, then everythign is encrypted.