IT Miro, Computer Scientist
Experience:  Bachelor's Degree in Information Technology, Microsoft Certified Professional
30721786

Miro, it appears that i have warning "File History",

Customer Question

Hi Miro, it appears that i have warning "File History", Reconnect your drive. I am available for next half hour or tomorrow at 2pm PST.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Quiksilver07070 replied 2 months ago.

Hello, and Thank You for choosing JustAnswer.com
My name is ***** ***** I am reviewing your question now, please stand by for 1 or 2 minute for reply.

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Only miro, thanks
Expert:  IT Miro replied 2 months ago.

Hello! When you are available, please reply here so that we can work on the issue you mentioned.

Thanks,

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Hi Miro, I was able to fix the problem myself. So can you have them refund my money, I think was $36. Thanks.
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Hi Miro. I have Compu Serve (AOL) folder in MS Outlook, where I have subfolders that I keep incoming emails. So when I receive them I transport them to different subfolders. What is going on now is that once a while, those emails in subfolders are populating my incoming box over and over again. So they are coming back into inbox. I have same set up for a while, could it be that I have too many emails on their server? I tried talking to AOL, but dealing with first tier tech, is a joke. I wanted to see if you can assist or suggest someone else. Thank you.
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
we can do now
Expert:  Bruce Wilner replied 2 months ago.

Hello. Perhaps I can assist you. I'm not clear from the Message stream whether you had achieved a solution by yourself with which you were happy, or if you needed more expert support to address this unusual situation.

Nothing is trickier than a sporadic, or intermittent, problem: messages "sometimes" duplicate within this folder or that.

Please let me know if I can be of assistance. Thank you for your cooperation!

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
how well you are versed with Outlook 2016

Please tell me what your specific difficulty is.

One may assume that the person who takes your request is at least highly conversant, and at most profoundly expert, with all technologies involved.

Expert:  IT Miro replied 2 months ago.

Hello again!

Sorry for not replying earlier - I was quite busy.

I plan to be available most of the day today, so let me know when is the best time for you so we can work on the Outlook e-mail issue.

Regards,

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
hi are you available now
Expert:  IT Miro replied 2 months ago.

Yes, I am available now.

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
509 842 212
2nr2g9
Expert:  IT Miro replied 2 months ago.

Connected.

Expert:  IT Miro replied 2 months ago.

Let me know when you check the AOL web mail.

Expert:  IT Miro replied 1 month ago.

Hello again!

I am following up with you to see if you require further assistance. Let me know by sending me a reply below.

Thanks,