Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO
16465236

I believe you are the expert that helped me with this same

Customer Question

For Geek Gal.. I believe you are the expert that helped me with this same problem about 2 years ago. Our chats are on the site. I need it done again, same problem as before screen frozen and don't want to lose data. My pc will not recognize my passwords and the screen is frozen
I have tried everything I know
It was working fine yesterday
********** ********
Category: Computer
Expert:  Martin replied 2 months ago.

Hello Pat, how are you?

May I connect with you remotely so I can help you directly?

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Geek Gal Please. Thanks
Expert:  Martin replied 2 months ago.

I will opt out, you will have to wait until GeekGal comes online

Expert:  GeekGal replied 2 months ago.

Hi Patricia. It's Alison (Geek Gal). Thank you for your patience. I'm terribly sorry but I don't recall the details of your problem. What data are you concerned about losing? What screen is it locked up on?

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
I am writing to you on my ☎ and I think a gorilla would better and faster.
In a nutshell yesterday I turned on the computer and the following is what I saw. The screen opened(I have windows 10) and the background looked like a couple of grey folded paper. In the bottom left it had the time and date. When I hit the the the enter button. The screen changed to the google head, beneath that was just my full name not my email. Beneath that is a regular password ***** I put in every password ***** my book that would have to do with opening the computer. Google, microsoft, yahoo, my att email, my gmail email. This is about an 8 month old Dell computer. I don't know if or what my Dell password ***** I will look through the box the computer came in. I would like to give you my phone # but I don't if that is okay in the rules. I know we talked on the phone the last time you helped me. Just so you know it took me about 45 min. to write this.
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
The data I am concerned about are quite a few downloaded books and articles, my investment portfolio and downloaded apps like my security system, and email addresses and inbox messages.