Viet - Computer Tech, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Ten years of computer support. Microsoft MCP & CompTIA A+ certifications. Windows 10 8 7 Vista XP etc.
30037186

Have lost the Solaitre game, Dell Inspiron, Yes, The only

Customer Question

Have lost the Solaitre game
JA: What kind of computer do you have?
Customer: Dell Inspiron
JA: Have you installed any updates recently?
Customer: Yes
JA: Anything else you want the computer expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: The only problem I have
Category: Computer
Expert:  Viet - Computer Tech replied 9 months ago.

I'm sorry about the issue. Is there any error or message?

Do you have windows xp, vista, or 7, or 8, 10?
Can we do a remote support session, so I can troubleshoot the issue directly on your computer together with you?
Please reply at the box below. Thank you,

Please type at the box below, then click on the Send button below to communicate with me, so I can help. Thank you,

I believe your computer has Windows 10 (if you have another Windows version, please let me know. Please try each of the following three solutions until it works for you:

Solution #1:

- You can download / install the latest Solitaire game app.

1. Click on the Start button / icon (which is the windows logo icon located at bottom left of computer's screen), then click on the Store app
  2. Then in the Store app, type / search for solitaire game, then install any Solitaire game you'd like, then play and check.

; (Or click on the Start button (which is the windows logo icon located at bottom left of computer's screen), then click on option All apps if shown (if needed, click on the 3-bar icon first), then scroll down, then click on the Store app, then / type / search for solitaire game and install it.

- Or you can get / install the Microsoft Solitaire Collection directly at the Microsoft website below:

https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/store/p/microsoft-solitaire-collection/9wzdncrfhwd2

, and/or get Simple Solitaire

https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/store/p/simple-solitaire/9wzdncrfj3tt

; or Solitaire HD

https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/store/p/solitaire-hd/9wzdncrfj31m

, or Spider Solitaire Collection Free

https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/store/p/spider-solitaire-collection-free/9wzdncrfjcjg

Solution #2:

- If that does not work, please try the following:

1. Click on the Start button (which is the windows logo icon located at bottom left of computer's screen), then click on Settings (or click on the gear / wheel icon.)
  2. Then click on option Update & security.
  3. Then click on option Recovery.
  4. Then there, under the section Go back to an earlier build, click on Get started, and follow the steps there in order to go back to the previous Windows build version (in which your Solitaire game was working fine previously.)

- Note: This option is only available for 10 days after you do the recent update. So please use this solution as soon as possible if the first Solution #1 above is not working for you.

; (Or press at the same time the two keys Windows and I on the keyboard. Then click on option Update & security. Then click on option Recovery. Then there, under the section Go back to an earlier build, click on Get started, and follow the steps there in order to go back to the previous Windows build version.)

Solution #3:

- If it still does not work, please do the following:

1. Click on the website below:
    http://winaero.com/download.php?view.1836
  2. Then there, scroll down as needed, then click on "Download Windows 7 games for Windows 10" (do not click on anything else there).
  3. Then save the item called Win7Games4Win10_8_81_v2_[winaero.com]_1607.zip, and wait for it to finish downloading.
  4. Then open the download file Win7Games4Win10_8_81_v2_[winaero.com]_1607.zip
  5. Then open the item Windows 7 Games for Windows 10 and 8.exe when shown, and install it.

- Once installation is done, click on the Start button (which is the windows logo icon located at bottom left of computer's screen), then click on option All apps if shown (if needed, click on the 3-bar icon first), then scroll down as needed, then click on Games, then you can click on the solitaire game there and play.

When you are available, please type at the box below, then click on the Send button below to communicate with me, so I can help further. Thank you,