Wes
Wes, Consultant
Experience:  Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, 20+ years experience.
63083622

My wife author Regul has a great bio. inspirational crime

Customer Question

My wife author Debra Regul has a great bio. inspirational crime novel. Her book The Associates Way has been being sold on Ebay in Australia by company called AusReseller for the last 12 months without permission + it appears they've made 92794 sales with 62000 reviews. They also state a 98% positive feedback + 4 3/4 star rating. Ebay has messaged that Amazon owes an outstanding amount right on my wife's Ebay account. Also they have 5 other countries that Iv'e yet to check, but it'll not surprize me that they are stealing all over, U.S.A. included. Trafford.com Debra Regul my wife's publishing company wants us to prove it even though Ebay has confirmation. So using Vero Ebay's inspectors I'll have to fill out a form in lawyer language with help from both Ebay and Trafford.com when it's right there in link in Email. 2 years before this last year, micro soft sent a message that Amazon has hidden + imcompleate sales. Also geek quad proved Amazon hacked my P.C. So 3 years they have been point blank stealing my wifes work, but maybe I can retreave a small amount from Ausreseller. I have a idea for Micro soft and that's to charge authors a % of retreeved sales that sales money stolen at the same time they collect. I'd be your first customer + 20-25% to prove so Deb, my gal can get paid after 3 years of Amazon's stealing by there c.e.o. Mike Piesheit. If you'd discuss + decide to accept, I can supply many authors. Also Micro soft has treated Debra+George Regul great! Please concider, I'm sure there is in excess of 2 million stolen from Debra Regul my wife alone. Australia owes about 1/2 a million now to Deb. Also you'd be a big blessing to all authors. We need your help, please think on it. our email***@******.*** home phone #(###) ###-####Harrison Twp. Michigan 48045 A briefing, I'm asking you to check sales of the last 3 years of these books by author Debra Regul, Forever in Love Julia's Journey The Associates Way Sara and Claws, worldwide. On retrieved funds we have no problem you taking or we giving up to 25% as we know your an honost company + we shouldn't have to prove our sales, Amazon shouldn't steal. With Respect author Debra Regul and husband George [Mick] Regul.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Rachel-Mod replied 2 months ago.
I'm Rachel, and I’m a moderator for this topic. It looks like your question may have been meant for a different company.
We, JustAnswer, match people with questions to professionals with answers in areas like Health, Pets, Computers, Taxes, Cars, Financial, Legal, Home Improvement and more.
Oftentimes, the Experts can help with a question like yours or I would be happy to try to assist you in finding the web address of the company you are looking for if you can confirm that for me.
Please let me know if you want to continue or cancel your question and I'm happy to further assist you.
Thank you,
Rachel
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
9-27-2016 I typed 4 search [ support micro soft .com ] then typed as above, George Regul, husband to author Debra Regul. To my knowledge micro soft will check into all sales of Debra Regul's books worldwide for last 3 years, + will receive an email with information. They asked for only $5.00 up then when completed pay balance. Debra Regul will deposit balance 9-28-2016 @ 4:00 today. Thank you Rachel. I've saved your phone # @ Customer Care, Respectfully ***** ***** Regul + George Regul.
Expert:  Wes replied 2 months ago.

Hi George. It is highly unlikely that Amazon "hacked" your computer. I am not sure why they would tell you that. I am currently reviewing the other information you posted.

Expert:  Wes replied 2 months ago.

George. I think you have either misunderstood what has been explained by others, or you have received some very bad information. None of the companies you have mentioned engage in the activities you have described (other than perhaps Geek Squad).

The publisher for your wife's book likely has agreements with retailers and wholesalers all over the world including Amazon. If you suspect the publisher is in violation of their contract with you, that is something you will have to contact an attorney about. Ebay, Amazon, Microsoft will not be able to help you with any of that.

Amazon's CEO is not Mike Piesheit, it's Jeff Bezos, he is also the founder of the company.

Microsoft is a software and hardware manufacturer. They are not involved in supply chain logistics in the manner you describe so I don't understand why you would have been told that they would be taking any action on your behalf.

In regard to the eBay sales... the sales numbers you are referring to are the total number of transactions they have on ebay (buying and selling) for ALL products, not your book specifically. The numbers do not refer to the number of sales for the book you mention. As near as I can tell, this seller only has 2 copies for sale and they have not sold any.