Viet - Computer Tech, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Ten years of computer support. Microsoft MCP & CompTIA A+ certifications. Windows 10 8 7 Vista XP etc.

Google told me to make a new email address which I did (for

Customer Question

Google told me to make a new email address which I did (for an additional one when doing whatever) and it wiped out my email account and access to it. How do I delete it and get back to my mail account? Plus I have many more email problems. I'm 94 and don't know what's going on.and i'm not sure that i can get to the new one of "*****@******.***
***@******.*** (but I can't get to it)\*****@******.*** is the only thing i can get to and i don't want it. my mail is on***@******.***
JA: Just to clarify, what email service provider are you using for this account?
Customer: firefox, i think
JA: Have you installed any updates recently?
Customer: i have all kinds updates that have installed themselves
JA: Anything else you want the computer expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: I don't think you want to know them all right now.
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Viet - Computer Tech replied 1 month ago.

I'm sorry about the issue. In gmail email, please click on the big letter icon (or photo icon) at the upper right corner, then click on "Sign out" option. Or you can click on the website below to sign out the new gmail account:

, then if needed, click on your old gmail email address, or click on the option to add account or to sign in a different account and continue.

Please reply at the box below to continue. Thank you,

If there is still any issue, please let me know if you have windows xp, vista, or 7 or 8 or 10, or mac computer.

Please type at the box below, then click on the Send button below to communicate with me, so I can help further. Thank you,