Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO
16465236

The problem still has not been resolved. The process of

Customer Question

The problem still has not been resolved. The process of trying to correct the problem has stalled and now I can't get at any of my files. I understand that my being out of town for a couple of weeks may have been an issue in fixing the problem but I waited a whole day after I returned to get a response after I logged in and got nothing. What's going?????
JA: Have you tried having password ***** directions emailed to you?
Customer: I don't recall getting any directions for resetting my password.
JA: Have you installed any updates recently?
Customer: No
JA: Anything else you want the computer expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: Only that the original problem (task bar on the bottom of the screen does not function) is still inoperable and now I can't get to any of my Microsoft Windows programs.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Russell H. replied 2 months ago.

Hi - I'm sorry to hear about the problems and the (evidently?) poor service you got so far.

(What company were you getting service on your MS Windows problem from?)

I am Russell H., Expert at JustAnswer.com. I hope I can help with the problem(s), and will do my best to help.

What MS Windows version is on your computer, please?

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
I've answered this question with my first entry when I described that the bottom task bar does not function in Windows 10..
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Just credit my account as I can see you are heading down the same road as the person (Cody) I was working with initially. He worked on it for a whole day and did not fix the problem. Now there are more problems then the one I had initially reported.

As a JustAnswer Expert I have no power over your account, nor over charges, billing, no access to your credit information. For all such concerns I must refer you to Customer Support at JustAnswer.com. They may be reached at

*****@******.***

May I continue to try to help, in my own way (since I am not Expert Cody) ?