Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO

I already gave my card number and $5.00 and info regarding

Customer Question

I already gave my card number and $5.00 and info regarding my problem several days ago. I gave my coreldraw9 problem as well. I'll try once more.
" ValueHKEY-LOCAL-MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Corel\CorelDraw\9.0" Value: "Config Dir in the Registry
Submitted: 27 days ago.
Category: Computer
Customer: replied 27 days ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Remote Tech Support. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Russell H. replied 27 days ago.

Hi, thank you for contacting My name is Russell. I will do my best to provide the right answer to your question.

I must refer you back to

Have you seen the latest response of the Expert who took on that case already?

(I regret that I am not able to offer Live Phone Call service at this time; However, your request is still open to other Experts in this category, and one of them may pick up on it at any time.)