Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO
16465236

I am unable to access pogo.com

Customer Question

I am unable to access pogo.com
Category: Computer
Expert:  John replied 2 months ago.

Hello and welcome to justanswer. My name is***** will be assisting you today. Please give me a moment while I review your question.

Expert:  John replied 2 months ago.

Have you tried resetting the password ***** your Pogo account ?

Do you still have access to the email that you used for opening this Pogo account?

Note:-To reply back to me use the reply box below.

Customer: replied 2 months ago.

it wont let me reset password. email is *******@*****.***

Expert:  John replied 2 months ago.

Thank you for the detail.

Customer: replied 2 months ago.

I am not getting anywhere with this problem....why is it taking so long to respond to me???????

Expert:  John replied 2 months ago.

When you say it wont allow.do you mean its not sending the reset email to **********@*****.*** also is that the same email you used when you opened this pogo account?

Expert:  John replied 2 months ago.

Do you remember your screen name to your Pogo account ?

Customer: replied 2 months ago.

yes it is the same email I used when I opened the account. it is not sending me a reset password......

I want to know if you can transfer my info to another account????

Customer: replied 2 months ago.

screen name is Camoose67

Expert:  John replied 2 months ago.

Sorry to say i cannot transfer the account details to another.It seems like you have already requested to reset password ***** than twice today which is the daily limit.

Have you tried to reset password *****?

Customer: replied 2 months ago.

I try every day and to no avail....it wont send a reset password...can you help me???? If not I am not satisfied and want a refund

Expert:  John replied 2 months ago.

I know its very frustrating but if you have requested for password ***** today then go to your yahoo email once more and check in the inbox also check the junk/spam folder too.

You can also use the search function in yahoo email to look for Pogo email.Please try it and let me know.

Customer: replied 2 months ago.

I did check the email and also junk spam and no response. can you send me a reset password,

Expert:  John replied 2 months ago.

I tried but it wont allow because you have already tried twice to reset password ***** is the maximum limit to reset a password.You need to wait another 24 hrs to try to reset again.I know this is not the answer you are looking for so if you want i can open this to another expert to see if this can be solved.

Customer: replied 2 months ago.

please refund my $20.00 I am not satisfied

Expert:  John replied 2 months ago.

I understand.

I will request customer service to close this question and refund the amount.No need to reply back to me that will bring back the question to me.Customer service will contact you and do the necessary.

Sincerely,