Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO
16465236

I received my Think Pad P50 yesterday. It's a very nice

Customer Question

I received my Think Pad P50 yesterday. It's a very nice computer but I have incurred problems trying to have the computer protected by Norton.
It seems when Norton was verifying Windows 10 for updates and errors Lenovo sent messages that Norton's verification and modification of Windows was causing the loss of important data. Lenovo thought that some of the apps had been compromised.
As a result Norton was not installed and the computer remains unprotected. Could you suggest why Windows 10 installed by Lenovo on the computer was incompatible with Norton protection program and what can be done.
If you feel that Norton's program is incompatible with Leovo-window's program, could you suggest another anti-virus etc offering on the market.
I will also write Norton and let them know of this problem.
Many thanks for your attention to this email.
Sincerely,
Neville Arnold,
4512 Frog Hollow Road,
Green Valley, Ontario
K0C 1L0
email:***@******.***
Phone(###) ###-####
Category: Computer
Expert:  Mr.Med replied 2 months ago.

Hi, I'mCustomer Welcome to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

Expert:  Mr.Med replied 2 months ago.

Please do you have the latest version of Norton antivirus ? because Norton products works under Windows 7,8 and also Windows 10. To verify that you have the latest version of your Norton product, visit the Norton Update Center.

Would you like me to set up a remote session , which will allow me to connect directly to your screen and install Norton antivirus for you?

Thank you

Expert:  Mr.Med replied 2 months ago.

are you there please?