Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO

Morning, How do I reset my start-up password and finger

Customer Question

morning, How do I reset my start-up password ***** finger print recognition on my Lenova X1 Carbon?
JA: Just to clarify, what's the exact model of your Lenovo? And what operating system are you running?
Customer: Model 20BTAOQPSG 14inch Notebook. Operating a 5th generation i7 core on Window 7
JA: Have you installed any updates recently?
Customer: Yes
JA: Anything else you want the computer expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: I tried to access using the finger print recon and it could not read my print so it asked me for the pin which did not work. I can access the computer using my password ***** would like to reset the pin and finger print recon. How do I do this, please?
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Michelle replied 1 month ago.

Hi my name is ***** ***** I will be the expert working with you today to help and resolve the problem you have posted.

Expert:  Michelle replied 1 month ago.

I am sorry to hear that you are having such trouble. I will try my best to help you out and resolve the problem as quick as possible.