Michael, Librarian
Experience:  20+ years as information professional

Website suggestions for authenticating designer jeans.....

Customer Question

Submitted: 28 days ago.
Category: Computer
Expert:  attyadvisor replied 28 days ago.

Welcome to JA and thank you for your question. I will be the Attorney that will be assisting you. What is your legal question for me today?

Customer: replied 28 days ago.
Ok not sure I needed an attorney I may have put this In the wrong category

What do you need and I will ask that the category be switched?

Customer: replied 28 days ago.
I was wanting to know a website where I could send some photos of designer jeans and have someone authenticate them for me ...

I let the category moderator know that you need to be placed in another category.

Expert:  Michael replied 27 days ago.

Good morning Chris,

Went ahead this morning to research services that can help in reviewing your designer jeans and to make sure they are the real deal.

1. This site works on luxury items as jeans I would believe would be something they can assist with:

2. This site can help with almost any item as stated on their website:

I have also included these links to tips to help in making sure what you own are real:

I hope the links provided can be of help to you as please let me know of any additional questions/concerns you might have. Also if you could please take a quick second to rate my assistance so that I know my help was useful today.

Take care,

Librarian Michael

Customer: replied 27 days ago.
Is there a site where you can send photos and get the clothing authenticated I have seen this before and it was a free site
Expert:  Michael replied 26 days ago.

Besides the second site I listed above which allows pictures to be sent of items to verify, others to inquire with include: